Today my special guest on the podcast is James O’Hara, co-founder and of Extended Data Solutions. James is an expert in automated phone calls, otherwise known as robo-calls. Not only does James have a way to doing robo-calls that gets people to actually listen, but he also knows how to use video and social media to help your campaign.
Whether you are a candidate for local office, a political campaign manager, or a political activist, personalized phone, video, and social media systems can help you get your message out to voters in a quick and cost-effective way. Listen to this podcast to find out how these automated systems can help you achieve your political goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to know who your pluses are– learn what your pluses are and how to identify them to help your political campaign
- How personalizing robo-calls can get people to not hang up- learn why you want to spend the time and money to make personalized automated calls
- What the different ways are to personalize automated calls- learn different ideas for personalizing automated calls and how they can help you
- How you need to sound on the recorded call- learn why sounding relaxed and not scripted is the secret to success
- What the advantage is to robo-calls over mailers- learn how doing robo-calls instead of sending out mailers can be a great advantage to your campaign
- What the difference is between robo-calls and call centers- learn what the pros and cons are of both options
- What a push poll is- learn what a push poll is and how it can help you in your political campaign
- How to personalized videos and social media work- learn what personalized videos are and how they can be used in a world with less landline phones
Extended Data: Extendeddata.com
Extended Data is offering a 15% to new subscribers to their personalized systems by using the offer code “Commonwealthy”.
Offer code: Commonwealthy
This is an affiliate link in which Commonwealthy will be paid a commission if you buy Extended Data’s services. There is no additional cost to you. Commonwealthy only chooses companies we have experience with and believe in.
James has pioneered several variable data video and voice contact concepts and has provided consultation to the many Fortune 500 organizations and national political organizations. He is a sought-after speaker on the topics of variable data media communications, voter relationship management and business intelligence.
Mr. O’Hara holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Northwestern University and began his career in consumer packaged goods for Proctor & Gamble and the Clorox Company. In the early 90′s, he co-founded 4SA, Inc., a national customer relationship management firm which was later acquired by a leading Application Service Provider.
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!