This week Tina is back on the podcast with me to discuss two important topics for every local political campaign: circles of influence and dealing with a bad volunteer. For the first portion of the podcast, Tina and I will give you tips on how to identify and expand your circle of influence. In the second part, we will teach you had to handle difficult volunteers.
I am so excited for Tina and I to share our wealth of knowledge on these two topics with you so that you can have a successful political campaign. What better way to learn than by our experience rather than by your own trial and error? Let us help you make the most of your time as a local political candidate.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is a circle of influence- and how to identify your own circle of influence
- How you can grow your circle of influence- and how identifying other’s circles of influence can help you do so
- Why even one person matters– how your interactions with each person can make or break your political campaign
- How to use circles of influence to win votes- what you need to do practically to use your friends’ circles of influences to win votes
- How our society has changed over the last 30 years- and why what worked then might not work now
- Why someone may remember a personal endorsement- even if they don’t come to an event for you
- How to know if you have a bad volunteer- and how you might handle different situations
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!