This week I will walk you through one of the best ways to ensure a win in your local election: going door to door. This practical podcast will teach you everything you need to know in order to make the most of your time and be successful at knocking on doors in your community.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What doors to knock on– how to get the information you need in order to spend your time knocking on the right doors
- What to bring with you– what essentials you will need to bring with you each time you go door to door
- What to wear– what you need in order to make a good impression and be memorable in a good way
- What to say- how to make the most of your time, as well as how not to scare off the constituent
- How to have volunteers help– how having volunteers with you can help save you time and help you talk to more people
- How to handle difficult people and situations– what to do when you run into crazies, hostile people, dogs, or children
- How to follow up– what to do after you go door to door in order to make sure that you have the most impact
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!