Are you curious about what it takes to produce quality election campaign graphic design that will help you win your local election for office? Today I have the privilege of interviewing Razzaq Lodhia of ElectionGraphics.us about political campaign graphic design. If you are curious about how to have a great logo and literature, then this is the podcast for you!
I am excited to have Razzaq on the podcast today because he has many years of experience in a very important area of political campaigns. From designing campaign logos and literature to websites and candidate videos, Razzaq does it all! He provides some great education on graphic design and literature printing for future and current political candidates alike.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why designing a campaign logo is the first step- learn why it is important to have your campaign logo designed before other literature or media
- How to get your website up and running quickly– learn what basic elements you need to have on your website to start out
- What is involved in the graphic design process- learn what steps are involved in designing graphics and literature for a political campaign
- Why it is easier to stick with stock colors for printing literature- learn why using stock colors is much easier and cheaper than matching colors
- How often to send out email blasts- learn why you want to limit the number of times a week that you send out email blasts to your list
- Why you need to schedule your campaign out- learn why it is important to make a schedule for when you will mail out print items
5 Products Vital to the Marketing Strategy of Your Local Campaign: article
Millennial Likely Voters Use Digital Video to Learn about Political Candidates: article
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!