My special guest today is Peter Anderson of Cobalt Media Group. They are a database house that has over 165 million voters on file! Talk about a lot of lists to buy! If you have ever been interested in how to use data for political campaigns, then this is the podcast for you!
I am really excited to have Peter join me today to discuss all things data lists. Peter has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with us. Join us as we discuss how good data lists can help your political campaign for local office.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where data lists come from- learn how information is collected and compiled into lists for and by database houses
- How emails can help with your name recognition– learn why emails can help your campaign even if they get deleted
- What phone numbers can and can’t be include in robocalls- learn what phone numbers your robocalls will be able to dial and what needs to be skipped
- Why you want to make sure a list is cleaned regularly against FCOA – learn what FCOA is and why it is so important for making sure your list is accurate
- How political lists are similar to lists for automotive industries – learn why the information on different lists does not need to differ that much
- Why you want to email every email address possible- learn why it is best to email as many emails as you have, not just one per household
Cobalt Media Group: website
Phone: 954-734-7224 x405
Peter Anderson’s Bio:
Peter is an accomplished communicator and digital marketer who has been recruited on numerous occasions to lead startup operations at new and growing agencies. He brings extensive knowledge of business development & the political process.
Peter is an active member of the American Conservatives of Color with a passion for politics. He is also a classically trained singer with decades of experience performing in front of and presenting to crowds of 500 to 1,000.
Peter’s expertise Includes:
- Political Communications, Branding & Messaging, Business Development, & Public Speaking
- Digital & Email Marketing, UX, Design & Testing, B2B & B2C Selling, & Account Management
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!