Are you running for local political office? Do you know what you need to be doing during this last month before the election? Don’t worry, I am here to fill you in on everything that you need to do so you are prepared to have the best shot at winning possible!
With only four weeks to go before Election 2016, I am excited to share my last minute to do list with you so that as a candidate for local political office you can hit the ground running! Make sure to listen to this podcast so you know what you need to be doing in the last month before the election.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why early voting matters– why you should be emphasizing early voting with your supporters
- How to encourage supporters to get to the polls- what you need to emphasize in order to stress the importance of voting early
- How to respond to attacks from your opponent– when it is best to respond to attacks and when to just let them go
- Why you should take the time now to thank donors- why it is worth your time to make contact with your donors during the last month before the election
- What role social media plays– why you need to be active on social media during the last month before the election
- How to prepare for Election Day- what you need to do from morning until night on Election Day
- Why you should call supporters repeatedly on Election Day- why it is so important to make every effort to get every supporter to the polls
- What to say to people who don’t want to vote for the top of the ticket- how to encourage people to vote even if they don’t want to vote for President this year
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!