This week Kristina Keats joins me to discuss the ins and outs of name recognition. If you want to win your local election, then people need to recognize your name and feel familiar with it! So how do you get to the point where people in your community know your name and that you are running for office? What are the practical things that you need to do in order to build your name recognition?
I am excited to have Tina as a guest this week as we discuss another essential part of campaigning for local office. We are going to share lots of practical tips for building name ID that we have learned through our decades of campaign experience. If you want to build your presence in the election and your community so you can win, you don’t want to miss this podcast!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of name recognition– why you need to spend time and money focusing on building your name identification
- The best way to build name recognition– why there is one best thing that you can do to build name ID and support
- Why online isn’t enough– how one tried and true method of building name identification still needs to be used in today’s digital age
- Why colors matter– how the season of your campaign and your political affiliation can affect your color scheme
- Practical design elements you need to know– learn what to and not to include in different types of literature and signs
- Where to display signs for maximum effectiveness– where you need to ask to place signs or banners to make the most of them
- Creative ideas for building name ID– how innovative ideas can help people learn your name
- What every female candidate needs to consider- learn two important things to consider as a woman when running for office
Kristina Keats’s Bio: Available Here
Transcript: Available Here
Thank you for listening!