Kristina Keats joins me again to discuss the petition process. We are going to dive into the nitty gritty details of petitioning so that you will be able to maximize your time. The one thing that we all need is more time, and we are going to show you how to petition so that you can be effective at getting the signatures you need at the same time as launching your campaign.
I am excited to discuss this topic with Tina today since we both know how much petitioning help a campaign. Join us today so that you can learn all of the tricks of the trade and enjoy the petitioning process as well! Plus you will learn how to get a foot up on your opponents before the campaigning ever even starts!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of petitioning– why petitioning is more than just collecting signatures
- What to bring with you- what you need to make sure you have with you when you go out to petition to make your life a lot easier
- Where to petition- what the best practices are for petitioning to maximize your time
- How to approach someone- and why where you live will affect how you approach someone for a signature
- What to do with the data from the petitions- how petitioning will allow you to add important information to your database
- Why you should petitioning isn’t just about getting on a ballot- and why you should consider petitioning long before your election
- How to follow up with signers- how you can maximize this one contact to help get you more votes
Kristina’s Bio: Available here
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!