Are you curious about how to put everything together that we talk about on the Commonwealthy podcast? Does it just all seem so overwhelming? Well, don’t worry. Today I am going to explain how to use our detailed campaign planner, which is free from Commonwealthy, so that you can have every step of your political campaign for local office planned out.
I am excited for you to learn how to use this campaign planner. It details out every aspect of political campaigns. The campaign planner will help you organize your campaign ahead of time so that you know exactly what you need to do every step of the way!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where to start– what you need to figure out first before you dive into any other part of your campaign plan
- What types of voters you need to be aware of- why you need to think about independents, ticket splitters, and split households
- How to approximate the number of voters talked to– what you need to consider when estimating contacts
- Why your overall plan determine your fundraising goal– how to figure out how much money you need to raise for your political campaign
- How to keep your overhead costs low– why you want to do everything you can to keep your overhead costs to a minimum
- What parts of the campaign planner you can skip for a small campaign- what is important for larger campaigns only
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!