There are so many different aspects and details to a political campaign for local office. How are you supposed to keep it all straight and organized? How can you possibly plan and budget for your local election? Today I am going to cover how to create a political campaign plan and budget so you will know exactly what to do!
A political campaign plan and budget can help you plan out every aspect of your political campaign for local office. Whether you are running for school board, mayor, or state rep, you need to listen to this podcast so you can have an effective and organized political campaign.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the different areas of plan for are- learn what you need to make sure to include in your political campaign plan
- How creating an advertising plan can help you budget– learn what to consider when creating an advertising plan for your local elections
- Why you need to know the number of voters you need to reach- learn why having a target number of voters can help you have an effective campaign
- What the options are fundraising for your political campaign – learn why you need to decide ahead of time how you are going to approach fundraising
- How having a written budget can help you raise funds- learn how being prepared with a budget can help you raise even more money from donors
- Why you need to think big- learn why most candidates make a mistake when they fail to think or plan big enough for their political campaign
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!