Razzaq Lodhia is back on the show again today in continuation of Commonwealthy #59, Election Campaign Graphic Design. Razzaq runs ElectionGraphics.us and has many years of experience designing graphics, logos, websites, and other resources for political campaigns. In today’s podcast, we are discussing how your local political campaign can use photography, videography, and novelties to help you get elected.
I am excited to have Razzaq back on the podcast today as we dig further into how design and media resources can help you as you run for local office. If you are looking for the insider tips on how to get great candidate photos, how to effectively use video, and what novelties are worth the money, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t want a portrait studio headshot- learn why it is important to have the right photos taken in order to portray your character to voters
- Where to take photos for your political campaign– learn what types of environments you would want your photos taken in
- How to use video to build a rapport with the voters- learn how to shoot a video so that voters will connect with you as a person and a candidate
- What equipment you need to film videos for your campaign- learn what the essentials are to film high quality videos for your website and social media
- How to use novelties to raise funds- learn how you can use novelty items to help you in your fundraising efforts for your political campaign
- Why you need to plan far in advance- learn how planning out your print and novelty items in advance can help you save money and raise support
- What novelty items are a waste of money- learn what novelty items you should skip and what ones might be a good investment in your campaign
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!