As we wrap up 2015 and look forward to a clean slate in 2016, are you thinking about making New Year’s resolutions? What if you could make seven easy resolutions that would help change your life for the better AND set yourself up to be a candidate in the future? Join me on the podcast today as we cover these easy changes you can make to help prepare yourself for a future political campaign for local office. Start the year off setting yourself up to be a candidate.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should be involved in your community– learn the importance of being involved and where to start looking for a place to get hooked up
- What type of political organization you should join– learn what political group would serve you the best to be a part of and where to find them
- Why your involvement in political organizations is crucial– learn why this step helps set you up for future political success
- What steps to take to build a web presence now– learn what you can do to build an online community and presence for when you need it
- What issues to pay attention to now– learn what issues you should be following and an easy way to do so every day
- Why becoming a better public speaker is crucial– learn why you should improve your public speaking skills and how to do it
- What you can do to learn what you think about issues now– learn what steps to take to ensure that you will know what you think about crucial issues
Need help finding a Republican group to get involved with? Get out our free GOP Guide!
College Republicans: crnc.org
Young Republicans: yrnf.com
Talk Walker: talkwalker.com
Toastmasters International: toastmasters.org
State Policy Network: spn.org
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!