Time, money, and people- the three essentials of any political campaign, regardless of size or location. If you are thinking about running for local office, then this is an important podcast just for you! Learn how to make the most of the time, money, and people that you have in order to win your election.
I am excited about this podcast today because I know that it will give you a great base to launch your political campaign for local office. If you are going to invest a half hour in your future election today, then make it this podcast! I know what a difference it can make for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where to start- what you can be doing even if you haven’t committed to running in a local election yet
- How going door to door can work for you even beforehand- how you can go door to door to talk to voters before you even announce you are running
- Why you need to raise money for your political campaign- why you should fundraise even if you can afford to fund the run for office yourself
- What to do if you are nervous about asking– how to grow in your assertiveness in order to be able to be a successful candidate for office
- Why you need to talk to your family before you commit to running – why you need to have a realistic conversation with your family, and business partners
- How to get your spouse and family involved– why it is important to get the important people in your life involved in your political campaign
- Why you should consider having a volunteer take charge of an area- how to best utilize volunteers in order to make your time most efficient
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!