I am excited to have Kristina Keats back on the podcast today to help me cover everything you need to know about the last two months before your local election! If you are starting to panic, don’t! We will break down in simple steps what you need to make sure to do so you can keep your calm while you run for local political office.
I know it can seem overwhelming when you only have sixty days left before the election. There is so much to do and so little time to do it in! But don’t worry, we will help you by making sure you know what is worth spending your time on and what you skip.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to make sure you have already done– what you need to have done before the last two months until the election
- How to make sure your yard signs aren’t stolen- why you need to keep an eye on your yard signs and why they are so effective
- Why you want to emphasize early voting in your GOTV plan– what you need to do in order to get a good voter turnout for early voting
- How to get enough volunteers for your Get Out the Vote plan– how to make sure that you have enough volunteers to have a great voter turnout
- Why you should keep identifying voters– why you want to keep IDing voters even through election day
- How to keep your cool in tough situations- why you need to remain focused and calm, even when your opponent is not playing nice
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!