There are exciting things happening in the realm of voter analytics. Today I am going to privy you to my conversation with Brittany Kraiser of Cambridge Analytics as we discuss what is possible with analytics now and how it can be a game changer in political campaigns.
If you are wondering what it would take to bring your political campaign for local office to the next level, this podcast is for you! Voter analytics like what is done by Cambridge Analytics is at the cutting edge of political campaigns. Find out how easy it is to incorporate this science into your local election.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a super sample is- learn how a super sample is taken and how it provides accurate data for political campaigns
- How OCEAN scores can help with messaging – learn what OCEAN scores are and how it can help with campaign messaging
- How voter analytics help with digital campaigns– learn how this data can help set up a good digital campaign for local office
- How psychology plays into voter analytics- learn how surveys on voter’s psychology can be used for political campaigns and marketing products
- Why voter analytics will help you raise even more money- learn how this data can help with your fundraising efforts
- How to use voter analytics in going door to door- learn how to use the data to craft your messages when going door to door
Transcript: Available here
Thank you for listening!